PAD Programs - HeartSafe Webinar
In this highly informative webinar find out how you, as a PAD program administrator, can empower all community stakeholders by building greater AED Program awareness, creating more transparency, and improve communications and “Real-Time Response”.
- Affordably bridge the difficult and expensive information and communication gap between PAD Program Administrators, EMS Dispatch/PSAPs, Hospitals, Police, Fire, and the public
- Easily integrate and provide visibility and access to ALL AED data within the community, at a much lower cost than other commercially available PSAP/Dispatch integrated solutions; including full transparency of compliant AEDs (that are “Rescue Ready”)
- Allow for the community to manage/track AEDs for upkeep/maintenance
- Provide access EMS/PSAPs to use the system to inform any 911 callers (i.e. public lay rescuers) of the closest publicly available AED, AND to broadcast Alerts to registered AED Notify and/or CPR Notify Users in the community
- Engage local organizations to promote and sponsor your program (and pay for any PSAP or Community Use License Fee).